Tomas Jernberg group
Research area is on coronary artery diseases. Sweden has a very extensive database material of different patient groups, which provide us with an internationally unique opportunity to study coronary patient populations.
The research group currently directs its major focus on prognosis and treatment of coronary artery diseases in relation to kidney diseases.
The research also put focus on the diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome and the prognostic significance of biomarkers.
Keywords: Coronary artery diseases
|Tomas Jernberg, group leader, ass prof|
|Dina Melki, specialist in training, PhD student|
|Eline Wu, nurse, M Sc|
|Robert Edfors, specialist in training, PhD student|
|Carl Westholm, specialist in cardiology, PhD student|
|Karolina Szummer, PhD, specialist in cardiology|
|Loghman Henareh, ass prof, specialist in cardiology|
|Shams Y-Hassan, specialist in cardiology|
- Biomarkers´ value for suspected acute coronary syndromes - Dina Melki, specialist in training, PhD student
- EECP therapy improves quality of life and functional capacity - Eline Wu, nurse, M.Sc.
- Takutsobo - Shams Y Hassan, specialist in cardiology
- Quality as a quality monitoring - Tomas Jernberg, ass prof, specialist in cardiology
- Impaired glucose metabolism, endothelial function and coronary disease - Loghman Henareh, ass prof, specialist in cardiology.