Inger Hagerman group
Research area is within heart failure. The group's research activities span over a wide range of areas within the field of heart failure.
The research group cooperates with other groups in projects concerning heart transplantation, in parallel with the study of diastolic heart failure, muscle influence in heart failure, effects of ultrafiltration and effects on the skeletal muscle in heart failure.
Another focus area is related to heart failure clinics and qualitative research on quality of life of heart failure patients.
Keywords: Heart failure
|Inger Hagerman, group leader, MD, PhD, Phone: +46-8-585 81 746|
|Aristomenis Manouras, PhD, specialist in cardiology|
|Eric Rullman, PhD, specialist in training|
|Felicia Håkansson, MD, PhD student|
|Ida Löfman, specialist in cardiology, PhD student|
|Ewa Hägglund, nurse, PhD student|
|Michael Melin, specialist in cardiology, PhD student|
- Arterial hemodynamics in systolic heart failure - Anders Sahlén, PhD, specialist in cardiology
- The dysfunctional skeletal muscle in heart failure - Michael Melin, specialist in cardiology, PhD student
- Pulmonary hypertension in heart failure - Aristomenis Manouras, PhD, specialist in cardiology
- Heart failure - the importance of renal function - diuretic dose and ultrafiltration treatment - Ida Löfman, specialist in cardiology, PhD student
- Yoga at heart failure - Ewa Hägglund, nurse, PhD student
- Ventriculo-arterial coupling in older women, "the missing link to HFnEF?" - Felicia Håkansson, specialist in training, PhD student