Vessel3DTracer is an ImageJ plugin for segmentation and quantification of hollow and filled 3D vasculature.
Download the plugin
- Download Vessel3DTracer.jar
- Place it into the plugins folder of ImageJ or Fiji
The image should represent bright vasculature on dark background, in 8-bit z-stack.
Conditions of use
This software is free to use for research purposes, but it should not redistributed without our consent.
In addition, adequate citations and acknowledgments are expected to be included whenever results based on Vessel3DTracer are presented or published.
Vessel 3DTracer is written by
Hollow vasculature segmentation
Filled vasculature segmentation
Binary mask re-segmentation
Download example images for binary mask re-segmentation.
Segmentation of vasculature
- Deletion of branch
- Partial deletion of branch
- Manual connection of two branches
- Manual drawing of a new branch
- Measurements of the vascular network
In case you have further questions about the software, please contact Marta Trusohamn.