Profile page help session for staff at MBB
Did you know that employees at KI have a profile page at ki.se that you can edit yourself? Come to a help session and open workshop with tips and tricks for how to improve your profile page and why you should care.
- 9:30 Short introduction on why and how to update your profile page
- 9:50 - 11:30 Drop in and open workshop
- 11:30 - 13:00 Lunch break
- 13:15 Short introduction on why and how to update your profile page
- 13:45 - 16:00 Drop in and open workshop
Why should I update my profile page?
An updated profile page has many advantages:
- When someone google your name together with “KI”, the profile page is almost always the first hit they get, the page is therefore a great page to inform them about you and your research.
- Journalists (as well as the Press Office at KI) search at ki.se for researchers in different subjects. An updated profile page can therefore be a way to increase the chance to market your research.
- If a colleague at KI is looking for more information about you, therefore search your name at ki.se, the profile page is usually the first hit and the page they go to for more information.
Prepare your content
If you want to get some hands on help with updating your profile page, you can prepare your content before the workshop. Fill in the attached template and bring it to the workshop. You can find more information about the profile page's sections at the Staff Portal.
In case you have any questions prior to the workshop, you can contact Tabea Kemna.