High Throughput Biology 2017 Symposium
A two day Symposium (June 12 and 13) on High Throughput Biology organised by Professor Jussi Taipale, with many renowned International and KI speakers.
No registration required. Delegates are welcome to tea/coffee on both days, and a Cheese and Wine Mingle with the Speakers after the programme on Monday June 12th.
The programme is preliminary and further additional minor changes may occur.
- Lauri Aaltonen, University of Helsinki, Finland and Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Ido Amit, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Brenda Andrews, University of Toronto, Canada
- Charlie Boone, University of Toronto, Canada
- Michael Boutros, German Cancer Research Center, Germany
- Thijn Brummelkamp, Netherlands Cancer Institute, The Netherlands
- Frank Buchholz, Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- Patrick Cramer, Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Germany and Karolinska Institutet
- Job Dekker, University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA
- Sampsa Hautaniemi, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Thomas Helleday, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Sten Linnarsson, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Lawrence Lum, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, USA
- Jason Moffat, University of Toronto, Canada
- Rickard Sandberg, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Alexander Stark, Research Institute of Molecular Pathology, Austria
- Jussi Taipale, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Ian Tomlinson, University of Oxford, UK
- Marian Walhout, University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA