We conduct research driven initiatives and projects, which advance the contribution of emerging technologies, in order to benefit healthcare education and the health of our society. Our ambitions and motivations vary, but at our core we care about improving both health and learning.
Administration and Finance
Administrators & Assistants
Doctoral Research Projects/LIME
Designing web-education for self-care management of diabetes
The overall objective of this doctoral study is to design patient web-education for self-care management of diabetes in an Iranian patient-sample.
- MEI 2015 conference presentation/abstract: Investigating readiness to use Internet and mobile services of diabetic patients of a middle-income country
TAME | Training Against Medical Errors
This is an Erasmus + projet for Capacity Building in the field of Higher education. The main goal of the project is a modernization of the existing curriculum of medical schools in partner countries and to additionally implement active methods of pedagogics in a secure environment. This will include the implementation of virtual patients designed for the training of students against making medical errors and prevention of future medical errors in practice.
Learn more at: www.tame-project.org
Partners of the program:
- St George’s, University of London (SGUL)
- Karolinska Institutet, Sweden (KI)
- Masaryk University (MU) -
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH)
- Zaporozhye State Medical University (ZSMU)
- Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)
- Astana Medical University (AMU)
- University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- University Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
Project initiated in November 2015.
WAVES | Widening Access to Virtual Educational Scenarios
The WAVES project combines skill sets of both academic and enterprise partners to make Scenario-based learning (SBL) more accessible for a wide range of professions. SBL techniques are widely recognised as a key tool in the educational toolkit, for safe training in competency and decision-making.
- St George's University of London (United Kingdom)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Bayer PLC
- Casus Instruct
- Karolinska Institutet
- Masaryk University (MU)
Project initiated January 2016.
For further information contact:
Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics (LIME)
Att: [receiver's name]
SE-171 77 STOCKHOLM
Tomtebodavägen 18A (floor 4), Solna