Education and courses
MedStat is responsible for the basic statistic courses in postgraduate education at Karolinska Institutet.
Courses spring 2019 - Basic Course in Medical Statistics (all four will be in English):
- Distance course 2609 between 18th of February - 8th of March - Finished!
- Face-to-face 3134 between 11th - 22nd of March (it is a TBL-course = Team-Based-Learning), old course number 1383 - Finished!
- Distance course 2609 between 29th of April - 10th of May
- Face-to-face 3134 between 13th - 24th of May (it is a TBL-course = Team-Based-Learning), old course number 1383
Continuation course spring 2019 - the course will be in English:
- Course 2858 - Longitudinal data analysis - classical and modern statistical methods - between 1st - 12th of April - Finished!
Courses autumn 2019 - Basic Course in Medical Statistics (all three will be in English):
- Distance course 2609 between 30th of September - 11th of October
- Face-to-face 3134 between 14th - 25th of October (it is a TBL-course = Team-Based-Learning)
- Distance course 2609 between 25th of November - 6th of December
Continuation course autumn 2019 - the course will be in English:
- Course 2738 - Intermediate Medical Statistics: Regression models between 11th - 22nd of November
Application period is open between 15th of April - 15th of May!
Information about the courses please look at the Catalogue Courses on Doctoral Level.
Statistical Software and Licenses
KI currently has site licenses for the following 3 statistics programs and 1 Select Agreement:
- Statistica (Select agreement)