Consulting at the Evaluation Unit
We consult on a wide variety of evaluation and questionnaire-based projects when stakeholders need help with either conducting the whole project or specific parts such as:
- Creating frameworks, data collection tools, or methods
- Giving expert feedback on tools and methods
- Collecting data
- Analysing and aggregating data
- Compiling results as summaries, reports and/or presentations
Our vision is that the evaluation process should be rigourous, systematic and ethical.
The process involves:
- Identifying focus and purpose
- Building on what is known
- Assembling evidence
- Analysing and interpreting data in relation to purpose and context
- Distilling conclusions and recommendations
- Communicating and disseminating findings and providing feedback to stakeholders
Please see “Our Projects” for examples of our work.
Contact us for a first meeting.