Open Scientific Seminar Series: The use of population and health data registers in pharmacoepidemiological research...
OPEN SCIENTIFIC SEMINAR SERIES - Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Laboratory Medicine
"The use of population and health data registers in pharmacoepidemiological research: examples from a cohort study on cancer recurrence in patients treated with TNF-alpha-inhibitors"
MD PhD Pauline Raaschou,
Department of Medicine Solna KI and Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Karolinska University Hospital
Aims with Open Scientific Seminars in Clinical Pharmacology:
- Learn about science and train scientific methods in a fun way
- Train staff and scientists interested in research methods and to present, discuss and collaborate in research
- Form strong multidisciplinary research discussions and collaborations within and outside the department
- Provide new insights and knowledge about important research breakthroughs, good science and society trends of importance for clinical pharmacological research
- Provide a forum for research discussions across groups, clinics and interests
- Aim for providing our research seminars across distances
- Maintain and create new collaborative partnerships and research projects within and outside Clinical Pharmacology Stockholm