Open Scientific Seminar Series: Dissertation - Norah Mwebaza
OPEN SCIENTIFIC SEMINAR SERIES - Avdelningen för Klinisk Farmakologi, Institutionen för laboratoriemedicin
"Effect of local food on lumefantrine bioavailability and population pharmacokinetics in Ugandan children with malaria"
PhD-student MD Norah Mwebaza,
Joint degree KI/Makerere University
Professor Mats O Karlsson Uppsala University
Associate professor (main) KI, professor Lars L Gustafsson KI
Professor Paul Waako Makerere University Uganda,
Professor Celestino Obua, Mbarara University of Science and Technology Uganda.
Associate professor Eva Vikström-Jonsson (Chair) KI
Professor MD Andreas Mårtensson Uppsala University, MD
PhD Olof Breuer KI, professor MD Lars Lindquist KI, associate
Professor Nazarius Mbona Tumwesigye, Makerere University, Uganda.
Aims with Open Scientific Seminars in Clinical Pharmacology:
- Learn about science and train scientific methods in a fun way
- Train staff and scientists interested in research methods and to present, discuss and collaborate in research
- Form strong multidisciplinary research discussions and collaborations within and outside the department
- Provide new insights and knowledge about important research breakthroughs, good science and society trends of importance for clinical pharmacological research
- Provide a forum for research discussions across groups, clinics and interests
- Aim for providing our research seminars across distances
- Maintain and create new collaborative partnerships and research projects within and outside Clinical Pharmacology Stockholm