Karolinska Institutet Mouse Models (KIMM) is a core facility umbrella offering production, archiving of mouse mutants and experimental platforms to understand the role of genes and the microbiota.
Services provided at KIMM
Read more about each service and to submit enquiries online:
- Production and breeding of mouse mutants
- Archiving of mouse strains
- Research with germ-free mice
- Ultrasound-guided in utero injection
- Animal quarantine at the Import Portal
- FastTrack of animals with uncertain health status
The main core of KIMM is located in the Wallenberg laboratory facility on Solna Campus, Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm.
Please see Contact KIMM.