Symposium on Molecular and Physiological Aspects of Diabetes Mellitus
The one-day open international symposium on diabetes related research is organized annually at KI campus by Strategic Research Programme in Diabetes. The aim is to increase interactions between internationally renowned researchers within the diabetes field and the diabetes research community at KI and Sweden.
Speakers at the symposium:
- Sally Marshall, Newcastle University, UK
- Sarah Wild, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Inês Barroso, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK
- Markku Laakso, University of Kuopio, Finland
- William T. Cefalu, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, USA Daniel P. Kelly, Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute at Lake Nona, USA
- Nathalie Delzenne, Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium Ana Maria Cuervo, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, USA
Registration open until 1st of November
To attend please fill out the registration form for the symposium. The registration is open until 1 November. Attendance is free of charge and open for all and it includes lunch and coffee.
Contact and information
For further questions or information on the symposium please contact Barbro Svensson.