New gym on Campus Huddinge
This autumn a new gym with the latest within fitness will open on KI campus Huddinge. The gym will be available and free to student and employees.
- It will become the sort of gym where people are training in small groups and build their own training zones. We will reduce the number of machines, instead we open up spaces for training with free weights, gears slings and ropes, boxes and kettlebells, says Patrik Emanuelsson, Preventive health care coordinator at KI.
The training center will be a long-awaited solution for both students and staff. Since the premises were previously used by physiotherapist students, they are already good for the new gym. Negotiations are now underway between KI and Academiska Hus regarding reconstruction and renovation.
FACTS / Free training
- Address: Alfred Nobels Allé 23, Huddinge, at ground level.
- Free for employees and students.
- Opening hours even on weekends.
- The inauguration is expected for autumn 2015