Careers in Life science - The next step
Career Service and BUS (the Biomedicine Section in MF) invite you to a career event. Take the opportunity and listen to inspiring stories and advice from global master’s alumni and network with current and former students.
Alumni presenting at the event:
- Robert Whittaker graduate from Global health Scientific Officer in Vaccine Preventable Diseases at ECDC
- Mina Makar graduate from Health Informatics Regional Account Manager at Abbott
- Björg Helgadottir graduate from Epidemiology PhD-student at PHS/K9
- Hok Ting Yau graduate from Bioentrepreneurship Project Manager and Market Intelligence at BioGaia AB
- Chenfei Ning graduate from Toxicology PhD-student at MBB
- Daniel Holl graduate from Biomedicine PhD-student at CMB
- Niki Burns Ahl graduate from Health economics, policy and management Market Access Manager - Nordics at Gilead Sciences
When? May 4 at 5-7 pm
Where? BZ by the Library entrence, followed by mingle and refreshments
Register for the event before May 1st. Seats are limited.