Summer Research Lecture
2018-02-2017:00 to 18:00 Strix, von Eulers väg 4aCampus SolnaMedical Student’s Association
Tobias Karlsson (Senior Lab Manager), Jennifer Ström (Medical Student) and Embla Steiner (MD/PhD Student) give a talk on doing a summer research project, answering questions such as:
- Why spend a summer doing research?
- How to find and contact a lab?
- What can a research project look like?
- How to get the most out of a research summer?
- How to take the next step in research after a summer project?
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org