Opening of the New BZ Laboratory
Welcome to the official opening of the new BZ Laboratory – the place where we work with everything that supports and contributes to KI’s learning environments in order to create the best possible experience for our students. During the afternoon you can participate in fun activities in all of BZ.
Around 13:00: The Rolf Bergin eLearning Innovation Award will be handed out by Vice-Chancellor Anders Hamsten.
Meet the student health centre! Ask questions, make a lifestyle analysis and get access to the web portal EatPlanSmile with recipes and weekly menus for students.
In the Health Promotion zone you can give us your suggestions, ideas and thoughts for a future campus gym in the vision zone and get out of your comfort zone by testing your strength, balance and much more in the exploring zone.
In the Medical Book Shop you can hunt for Christmas gifts – during the afternoon there will be special offers on for instance books for children and grown-ups, stethoscopes and Giantmicrobes.
The University Library (KIB) offers exciting mini-lectures in Swedish and English:
- 13:30: Life-styling the brain or life stealing the brain / Martin Ingvar, professor at the Department of Clinical Neuroscience (30 minutes)
- 14:05: Att ge muntliga presentationer (15 minutes)
- 14:35: Användbara appar - så klarar du dig utan papper: BrowZine, Bluefire Reader, Evernote, Notability, dela dokument, ta bilder och infoga i anteckningar (15 minutes)
- 15:00: Klurigt att referera (15 minutes)
- 15:25: Tools to Make Your Text More Clear (15 minutes)
- 15.45: Useful apps - Browzine, Bluefire Reader, Evernote, Notability, share documents, take pictures and insert into your notes (15 minutes)
13:50: Official opening of the University Library's Academic Writing Support (Språkverkstaden)!
Visit the Centre for Learning and Knowledge (CLK)! Learn more about KI's mobile App, test the video and sound studio (14:05/14:45) and listen to mini-lectures:
- 13:30: Massive Open Online Courses in edX (15 minutes)
- 14:05: Flip your classroom! (15 minutes)
- 14:25: Lynda.com – online tutorials en masse (15 minutes)
- 14:45: KI's mobile app (15 minuer)
At the little square you can learn more about:
- Studying abroad
- KI’s master programmes
- Studying with disabilities
- How to improve your study techniques
- Career advises
- How to become a KI-ambassador
Welcome to the Education Support office!