Blogging about research and career
Interested in life at Karolinska Institutet, higher education, research, the fame in the lab, and about Stockholm and Sweden? We have asked a couple of PhD students and researchers to share their thoughts and experiences with you in Karolinska Institutet Career Blog.
We at Career Service also post once in a while to share updates from events and general advice on career.
These are our current bloggers:
- Dominika Seblova, PhD student at the Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society (NVS)
- Yildiz Kelahmetoglu, PhD student at the Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB)
- Katy Lloyd, Postdoc at the Department of Medicine, Solna (MedS)
- Ayla de Paepe, PhD student at the Department of Laboratory Medicine (LABMED)
- Rossana Pettersen, PhD Alumna
- Sofia Stenler, Postdoc Alumna
- Margarita Bartish, PhD student at the Department of Oncology-Pathology (OncPat)
- Dagmara Kaczynska, PhD student at the Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics (MBB)
- Jessika Norberg, PhD student at Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology (CLINTEC)
- Nina Jensen, Postdoc at Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics (MBB)
- Chiara Sorini, Postdoc Marie Curie at the Department of Medicine, Solna (MedS)
- (NEW) Diana Mussgens. PhD student at the Department of Neuroscience (Neuro)
- (NEW) Pingling Zeng, PhD student at Institute of Environmental Medicine (IMM)
- (NEW) Iiulia Savchuck, PhD student Department of Women’s and Children’s Health (KBH)
Want to know more?
If you have questions on PhD studies or on research you are welcome to contact our bloggers on Wordpress.