Guidelines for Alumni Chapters
KI's Alumni Relations Office enthusastically supports our Alumni Networks and Global Chapters.
KI Alumni Networks
Alumni networks are alumni groups affiliated with education programs, departments or institutions. Based on a common educational background, KI's alumni networks are active in career mentoring, reunions, and professional networking. Meetings, professional networking, and social activities often occur in Stockholm or on KI campus.
Global Alumni Chapters
Global alumni chapters are alumni networks based on geographical area. These regional networks in hub cities around the world provide a professional network for KI's alumni who have relocated outside of Sweden. KI's global alumni chapters often reunite when KI's leadership conducts a visit, when a research symposium occurs, or when an alumni chapter ambassador organizes an event.
To qualify for certification of an alumni association or chapter, here are the regulations:
- Contact the Alumni Relations Office
- Submit an application and sign a contract
- Appoint an alumni chapter liaison, who will correspond with the Alumni Relations Officer
- Approve websites or LinkedIn pages with the Alumni Relations Office
- Abide by the KI Alumni Association or Chapter Regulations