Collaboration with Singapore: bachelor's and master's education
Singapore is a target country for recruiting talented students to KI.
A number of activities towards master’s students are undertaken yearly to present available educational programmes, mainly on master’s level. This is part of a strategy to attract the best students and in the long run potential PhD-students, post docs and researchers.
For the academic year 2020/2021 the following study programmes have bilateral exchange agreements with Singaporian universities:
- Biomedicine: Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore
- Toxicology: Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore
- Medicine: National University of Singapore
- Global Health: National University of Singapore
- Health Informatics: National University of Singapore
- Public Health Sciences: National University of Singapore
Exchange studies at KI
Do you want to do an exchange at KI? Course information and application rules and procedures are available to students at partner universities with which there is an agreement of exchange.
Global bachelor's and master's at KI
Would you like to do your degree at KI? Karolinska Institutet offers a selection of global master and bachelor programmes which are open to everyone. KI is an attractive study destination and we welcome international students to the university.
Study abroad for KI students
Are you a student at KI and want to study in another country? If you are studying at one of Karolinska Institutet's study programmes, there are many opportunities to carry out part of your education abroad.