Collaboration with Canada: bachelor's and master's education
For the academic year 2022/2923 the following study programmes have bilateral exchange agreements with Canadian universities:
- Occupational Therapy: McGill University
- Biomedicine: Hotchkiss Brain Institute, University of Toronto
- Medicine: University of Alberta, University of Toronto
- Nursing (specialists): University of Alberta
- Toxicology: University of Toronto
Exchange studies at KI
Do you want to do an exchange at KI? Course information and application rules and procedures are available to students at partner universities with which there is an agreement of exchange.
Global bachelor's and master's at KI
Would you like to do your degree at KI? Karolinska Institutet offers a selection of global master and bachelor programmes which are open to everyone. KI is an attractive study destination and we welcome international students to the university.
Study abroad for KI students
Are you a student at KI and want to study in another country? If you are studying at one of Karolinska Institutet's study programmes, there are many opportunities to carry out part of your education abroad.