Research and training plan - CNS template
1. What will you be doing?
Briefly describe the following:
- Research background
- Objectives and hypotheses
This should not be a research plan copied from your last grant application. All texts should be in English, approx. 5-7 pages.
2. How will you be doing it?
- Methodology/approach - a description of, and rationale for, the methodology, design and methods
- Data analysis - a description of, and rationale for, the proposed method of data analysis
- Ethical considerations, if appropriate
- Time plan
3. What will you learn by doing it?
Contextualize your personal development plan - what you will learn and how you will develop during each part of the project. Describe your progression in learning by indicating how the sub-projects will either provide new experiences or alternatively a deepening of knowledge. Break down each task into component learning experiences – there may be more than you think.