Patent seminar by Marianne Neelissen MSc, European Patent Attorney at Swea IP Law AB
- September 8th at 09.30– 10.30, Solna campus
- November 10th at 09.30–10.30, Huddinge campus
Are you considering patenting your idea or finding? Do you wonder if your scientific findings should be protected with a patent? Then this seminar is for you!
Among topics that will be addressed are:
- Patent and grant proposals – is there a potential problem here?
- Prior art – what is it and how will it affect my possibility to patent – and how should I handle it?!
- Is my idea patentable – what can I patent and what can I not?
- Inventorship; Can I be considered inventor? What are the criteria and why is it important at all?
- Who can advice me – is any help available at Karolinska Institutet?
Organized by the Strategic research programs StratNeuro, StratCan, SRP Diabetes Stratregen and Stockholm Brain Institute