6. ANNUAL FOLLOW-UP
The individual study plan and the student's progress within their doctoral training programme must be followed-up in writing once a year at the request of the Director of Doctoral Studies.
How to report?
Report each year January 31st at the latest.
Page 1. Remember to fill out the date for halftime/planned dissertation:
Page 5. Please tick the box if you have had this conversation:
The report shall be signed by the doctoral student and supervisor, and shall contain the following information:
- progress towards achievement of individual learning outcomes
- completed elements in accordance with the plan
- an update on the research project or credit-generating elements that are planned
- an update of the planned timetable or funding plan
- other parts of the current individual study plan that are to be revised.
This is a form that is mandatory for all doctoral students to complete annually according to the central KI-administration - unless:
- you have been admitted to research studies during this term, need not.
- you have already given in your application for dissertation, need not.
Send an email to the Doctoral Administrator with the date of planned dissertation - no forms need to be filled in.
The Director of Doctoral Studies will review the report and decide on any potential minor changes to the individual study plan. A completed annual follow-up shall be registered in Ladok.
Deadlines for submission