2. PhD COURSES
PhD courses completed within KI are automatically registered into Ladok by the department responsible for that particular course.
Basic courses - at least 7.5 credits by halftime
• Statistics – at least 1.5 credits
• Research Ethics – at least 1.5 credits
• Philosophy of science
• Education/presentation skills
• Research documentation
• How to write a scientific report
• Medical information retrieval
• How to apply for research grants
• Good Laboratory Practice
• Good Clinical Practice
The general science courses must be completed before the halftime review can be achieved or a licentiate degree can be completed.
(4.5 credits for a licentiate degree)
Courses organised by doctoral programmes.
The relevance to the individual study plan of these subject-specific courses is determined by both the student and supervisor.
The Director of Doctoral Studies will determine in each case which and to what degree courses can be accredited.
Obligatory courses for certain students