Information for PhD students admitted between July 2013 and Dec 2017
Identify a mentor
A person who:
- Can advise you in any aspect of your personal and professional development
- Is not directly involved in your research project
- Is not your family member
So choose someone you trust to give you honest and constructive advice.
Send an email to the Doctoral eduction Administrator - your mentor's name and e-mail address.
Take the introduction course
Doctoral education begins with a compulsory centrally-arranged introduction course.
We strongly recommend you sign up as soon as possible, as the earlier you do it, the more you’ll get out of it.
- Apply for the introductíon course
- Complete two web courses before you participate in the oral lecture
- Participate in the oral lecture
- Your participation is registered in Ladok
No higher education credits are awarded for the Introduction course.