Identify a mentor
Must be identified within the first year - inform doctoral administrator via e-mail
A person who:
- Can advise you in any aspect of your personal and professional development
- Is not directly involved in your research project
- Is not your family member
So choose someone you trust to give you honest and constructive advice.
Take the introduction course
Must be completed within the first year
Doctoral education begins with a compulsory centrally-arranged introduction course.
We strongly recommend you sign up as soon as possible, as the earlier you do it, the more you’ll get out of it.
- Apply for the introductuíon course
- Complete two web courses before you participate in the oral lecture
- Participate in the oral lecture
- Your participation is registered in Ladok
No higher education credits are awarded for the Introduction course.