Contact and directions
Please contact the LCI facility by sending an email to the following address: LiveCellImaging@ki.se
Live Cell Imaging Facility
Dept. of Biosciences and Nutrition
Floor 7, room 7632/7840
141 57 Huddinge
How to find us
- Navigate to Hälsovägen 9, 141 57 Huddinge
- Our building is called Neo. It is wrongly marked 'KTH Flemingsberg' on Google map. Neo is the building immediately on the right when you get into the alley where Google map sends you. Park in the parking just below Neo.
- Take the lift to exit the parking. When you are outside, turn left twice and walk about 20m. Enter the building on your left (just before Stockholm food). You will find yourself in a hall with a big white sculpture.
- Neo is accessed through the doors on the right of the sculpture.
- From T-Centralen, take the commuter train (Pendeltåg, indicated by a blue J) towards Tumba or Södertälje C
- Get off at the Flemingsberg station (NOT Huddinge) and walk towards the front of the train
- Follow the crowd towards the hospital up a small escalator then to the right then up a long escalator
- At the top of the escalator, walk straight ahead but very slightly to the right, pass the ‘door’ sculpture then below a building and across a small bridge
- Walk straight ahead for about 200 m till you see a building with the restaurant Stockholm Food
- Immediately after the restaurant, turn right to enter a hall with a big white scultpure
- Turn right again to enter the Neo side of the building
- Note that the address is Blickagången 16. Google maps points wrongly to the building next door. Blickgången 16 is instead labelled as KTH Flemingsberg in Google maps.
There is a direct bus between Campus Solna and Campus Flemingsberg (requires KI card and takes 30 min).
The schedule is here. Use the Blickgången 16 entrance.