Seminar: Prof. Michael Glickman, Department of Biology, Technion Israel Institute of Technology
Title: "Proteasome, would you like ubiquitin with your substrate?"
Speaker: Professor Michael Glickman, Department of Biology, Technion Israel Institute of Technology
Professor Glickman is a world-leading expert in the ubiquitin-proteasome field, with research interests covering diverse topics:
- Proteasome structure and function
- Proteomics of the ubiquitin system
- Recognition of the ubiquitin signals by shuttle proteins
- Mitochondria and ubiquitin-proteasome system reciprocity
- Participation of ubiquitin in staving off Alzheimer’s Disease
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Would you like to meet Professor Glickman, please contact Victoria before June 11.