Emerging Methods and Technologies for Medical Research
The aim for this symposia will be to gather engineering- and technology-based research that involves synthetic biology, nanotechnology, novel probes and microscopy methods and where the speakers have already been involved in collaborations or own projects leading to new biological and/or medical insights. The symposia will gather people both from the engineering side as well as people from biology and medicine to promote discussions about interesting biological problems on one hand, and how novel methods and technologies could help provide new knowledge on the other.
- Carlos Bustamante, UC Berkley
- Jonas Frisén, Karolinska Institutet
- Thomas Carell, LMU Munich
- Xiaowei Zhuang, Harvard University
- Owe Orwar, Chalmers University of Technology
Webpage: www.emergmed-conf.orgContact person: Björn Högberg