Vid institutionen publiceras årligen cirka 300 vetenskapliga artiklar och år 2012 var den genomsnittliga "journal impact factor" 6.9. Nedan återfinns ett urval av artiklar från 2013 och framåt.
- Epstein-Barr virus viral load and serology in childhood non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and chronic inflammatory conditions in Uganda: implications for disease risk and characteristics.
J. Med. Virol. 2014 Oct;86(10):1796-803
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination and subsequent sexual behaviour: evidence from a large survey of Nordic women.
Vaccine 2014 Sep;32(39):4945-53
- Mediators of the association between parental severe mental illness and offspring neurodevelopmental problems.
Ann Epidemiol 2014 Sep;24(9):629-34, 634.e1
- Elevated concentrations of neurofilament light chain in the cerebrospinal fluid of bipolar disorder patients.
Neuropsychopharmacology 2014 Sep;39(10):2349-56
- Genome-wide association meta-analysis of human longevity identifies a novel locus conferring survival beyond 90 years of age.
Hum. Mol. Genet. 2014 Aug;23(16):4420-32
- Maternal smoking during pregnancy and adverse outcomes in offspring: genetic and environmental sources of covariance.
Behav. Genet. 2014 Sep;44(5):456-67
- Bipolar disorder and its relation to major psychiatric disorders: a family-based study in the Swedish population.
Bipolar Disord 2015 Mar;17(2):184-93
- Genetic contribution to postpartum haemorrhage in Swedish population: cohort study of 466,686 births.
BMJ 2014 ;349():g4984
- Leukocyte telomere length in relation to pancreatic cancer risk: a prospective study.
Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2014 Nov;23(11):2447-54
- Mode of obstetrical delivery and type 1 diabetes: a sibling design study.
Pediatrics 2014 Sep;134(3):e806-13
- Normalization of metabolomics data with applications to correlation maps.
Bioinformatics 2014 Aug;30(15):2155-61
- Socioeconomic status and epithelial ovarian cancer survival in Sweden.
Cancer Causes Control 2014 Aug;25(8):1063-73
- Body mass index and weight change in men with prostate cancer: progression and mortality.
Cancer Causes Control 2014 Aug;25(8):933-43
- Unnatural deaths in a national cohort of people diagnosed with diabetes.
Diabetes Care 2014 Aug;37(8):2276-83
- Diagnosis and management of adult coeliac disease: guidelines from the British Society of Gastroenterology.
Gut 2014 Aug;63(8):1210-28
- IgA measurements in over 12 000 Swedish twins reveal sex differential heritability and regulatory locus near CD30L.
Hum. Mol. Genet. 2014 Aug;23(15):4177-84
- Contact with ruminants is associated with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma risk.
Int. J. Cancer 2015 Mar;136(6):1468-74
- Associations of Rhesus and non-Rhesus maternal red blood cell alloimmunization with stillbirth and preterm birth.
Int J Epidemiol 2014 Aug;43(4):1123-31
- Multifactorial analysis of changes in body mass index across the adult life course: a study with 65 years of follow-up.
Int J Obes (Lond) 2014 Aug;38(8):1133-41
- Relative immaturity and ADHD: findings from nationwide registers, parent- and self-reports.
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 2014 Aug;55(8):897-904
- Drug prescription for erectile dysfunction before and after diagnosis of localized prostate cancer.
J Sex Med 2014 Aug;11(8):2100-8
- Common etiological factors of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and suicidal behavior: a population-based study in Sweden.
JAMA Psychiatry 2014 Aug;71(8):958-64
- Most genetic risk for autism resides with common variation.
Nat. Genet. 2014 Aug;46(8):881-5
- Blood-cerebrospinal fluid barrier dysfunction in patients with bipolar disorder in relation to antipsychotic treatment.
Psychiatry Res 2014 Jul;217(3):143-6
- Practice does not make perfect: no causal effect of music practice on music ability.
Psychol Sci 2014 Sep;25(9):1795-803
- Prognostic information of a previously diagnosed sister is an independent prognosticator for a newly diagnosed sister with breast cancer.
Ann. Oncol. 2014 Oct;25(10):1966-72
- Hypospadias and increased risk for neurodevelopmental disorders.
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 2015 Feb;56(2):155-61
- Does population density and neighborhood deprivation predict schizophrenia? A nationwide Swedish family-based study of 2.4 million individuals.
Schizophr Bull 2015 Mar;41(2):494-502
- Global, regional, and national incidence and mortality for HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria during 1990-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.
Lancet 2014 Sep;384(9947):1005-70
- Imputation and subset-based association analysis across different cancer types identifies multiple independent risk loci in the TERT-CLPTM1L region on chromosome 5p15.33.
Hum. Mol. Genet. 2014 Dec;23(24):6616-33
- Birth weight as an independent predictor of ADHD symptoms: a within-twin pair analysis.
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 2015 Apr;56(4):453-9
- Automated measurement of volumetric mammographic density: a tool for widespread breast cancer risk assessment.
Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2014 Sep;23(9):1764-72
- IgA deficiency, autoimmunity & pregnancy: a population-based matched cohort study.
J. Clin. Immunol. 2014 Oct;34(7):853-63
- Nickel and blood counts in workers exposed to urban stressors.
Toxicol Ind Health 2016 Jun;32(6):987-97
- Smoking, use of moist snuff and risk of celiac disease: a prospective study.
BMC Gastroenterol 2014 ;14():120
- No causal association identified for human papillomavirus infections in lung cancer.
Cancer Res. 2014 Jul;74(13):3525-34
- Atorvastatin prevents ATP-driven invasiveness via P2X7 and EHBP1 signaling in PTEN-expressing prostate cancer cells.
Carcinogenesis 2014 Jul;35(7):1547-55
- Risk of congenital malformations among offspring of mothers and fathers with celiac disease: a nationwide cohort study.
Clin. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2014 Jul;12(7):1108-1116.e6
- Serum selenium in relation to measures of glucose metabolism and incidence of Type 2 diabetes in an older Swedish population.
Diabet. Med. 2014 Jul;31(7):787-93
- No association between biopsy-verified celiac disease and subsequent amyotrophic lateral sclerosis--a population-based cohort study.
Eur. J. Neurol. 2014 Jul;21(7):976-82
- Rehabilitation and causes of premature mortality in patients with traumatic brain injury--reply.
JAMA Psychiatry 2014 Jul;71(7):840
- Association between class III obesity (BMI of 40-59 kg/m2) and mortality: a pooled analysis of 20 prospective studies.
PLoS Med. 2014 Jul;11(7):e1001673
- Accounting for genetic and environmental confounds in associations between parent and child characteristics: a systematic review of children-of-twins studies.
Psychol Bull 2014 Jul;140(4):1138-73
- Specific glial functions contribute to schizophrenia susceptibility.
Schizophr Bull 2014 Jul;40(4):925-35
- Bipolar disorder and leadership--a total population study.
Acta Psychiatr Scand 2015 Feb;131(2):111-9
- Drug treatment for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and suicidal behaviour: register based study.
BMJ 2014 ;348():g3769
- Common non-synonymous SNPs associated with breast cancer susceptibility: findings from the Breast Cancer Association Consortium.
Hum. Mol. Genet. 2014 Nov;23(22):6096-111
- Number of human papillomavirus vaccine doses and condyloma--reply.
JAMA 2014 Jun;311(23):2439-40
- Hydatidiform mole and subsequent pregnancy outcome: a population-based cohort study.
Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2014 Dec;211(6):681.e1-7
- 2q36.3 is associated with prognosis for oestrogen receptor-negative breast cancer patients treated with chemotherapy.
Nat Commun 2014 ;5():4051
- An inherited duplication at the gene p21 Protein-Activated Kinase 7 (PAK7) is a risk factor for psychosis.
Hum. Mol. Genet. 2014 Jun;23(12):3316-26
- A CagA-independent cluster of antigens related to the risk of noncardia gastric cancer: associations between Helicobacter pylori antibodies and gastric adenocarcinoma explored by multiplex serology.
Int. J. Cancer 2014 Jun;134(12):2942-50
- Genetic variation in mitotic regulatory pathway genes is associated with breast tumor grade.
Hum. Mol. Genet. 2014 Nov;23(22):6034-46
- In vitro combinations of red blood cell, plasma and platelet components evaluated by thromboelastography.
Blood Transfus 2014 Oct;12(4):491-6
- Prevalence of food allergy in New York City school children.
Ann. Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2014 Jun;112(6):554-556.e1
- Trends in corpus uteri cancer mortality in member states of the European Union.
Eur. J. Cancer 2014 Jun;50(9):1675-84
- A genetic score can identify men at high risk for prostate cancer among men with prostate-specific antigen of 1-3 ng/ml.
Eur. Urol. 2014 Jun;65(6):1184-90
- Association of height and violent criminality: results from a Swedish total population study.
Int J Epidemiol 2014 Jun;43(3):835-42
- Leukocyte telomere length associates with prospective mortality independent of immune-related parameters and known genetic markers.
Int J Epidemiol 2014 Jun;43(3):878-86
- Genetic factors may play a prominent role in the development of coronary heart disease dependent on important environmental factors.
J. Intern. Med. 2014 Jun;275(6):631-9
- The Roots of Autism and ADHD Twin Study in Sweden (RATSS).
Twin Res Hum Genet 2014 Jun;17(3):164-76
- Decreased birth weight, length, and head circumference in children born by women years after treatment for hyperthyroidism.
J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2014 Sep;99(9):3217-23
- Global, regional, and national prevalence of overweight and obesity in children and adults during 1980-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.
Lancet 2014 Aug;384(9945):766-81
- Long-term HPV type-specific risks for ASCUS and LSIL: a 14-year follow-up of a randomized primary HPV screening trial.
Int. J. Cancer 2015 Jan;136(2):350-9
- Arterial blood pressure and long-term exposure to traffic-related air pollution: an analysis in the European Study of Cohorts for Air Pollution Effects (ESCAPE).
Environ. Health Perspect. 2014 Sep;122(9):896-905
- Long-term exposure to ambient air pollution and incidence of cerebrovascular events: results from 11 European cohorts within the ESCAPE project.
Environ. Health Perspect. 2014 Sep;122(9):919-25
- Genomic diversity and admixture differs for Stone-Age Scandinavian foragers and farmers.
Science 2014 May;344(6185):747-50
- Does urinary incontinence have fetal origins? Results from a nationwide twin study.
Int Urogynecol J 2014 Nov;25(11):1471-7
- The familial risk of autism.
JAMA 2014 May;311(17):1770-7
- Antipsychotics, mood stabilisers, and risk of violent crime.
Lancet 2014 Sep;384(9949):1206-14
- Global, regional, and national levels and causes of maternal mortality during 1990-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.
Lancet 2014 Sep;384(9947):980-1004
- Global, regional, and national levels of neonatal, infant, and under-5 mortality during 1990-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.
Lancet 2014 Sep;384(9947):957-79
- Clinical characteristics, management and survival in young adults diagnosed with malignant melanoma: A population-based cohort study.
Acta Oncol 2014 May;53(5):688-96
- Long-term exposure to elemental constituents of particulate matter and cardiovascular mortality in 19 European cohorts: results from the ESCAPE and TRANSPHORM projects.
Environ Int 2014 May;66():97-106
- The influence of comorbidity on mortality in ovarian cancer patients.
Gynecol. Oncol. 2014 May;133(2):298-303
- Symptoms of autism and ADHD: a Swedish twin study examining their overlap.
J Abnorm Psychol 2014 May;123(2):440-51
- A/H1N1 antibodies and TRIB2 autoantibodies in narcolepsy patients diagnosed in conjunction with the Pandemrix vaccination campaign in Sweden 2009-2010.
J. Autoimmun. 2014 May;50():99-106
- Family income in early childhood and subsequent attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a quasi-experimental study.
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 2014 May;55(5):428-35
- Association between IgA deficiency & other autoimmune conditions: a population-based matched cohort study.
J. Clin. Immunol. 2014 May;34(4):444-51
- Toward a common language for biobanking.
Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 Jan;23(1):22-8
- The association between schizophrenia and rheumatoid arthritis: a nationwide population-based Swedish study on intraindividual and familial risks.
Schizophr Bull 2014 Nov;40(6):1552-9
- Comparison of fully and semi-automated area-based methods for measuring mammographic density and predicting breast cancer risk.
Br. J. Cancer 2014 Apr;110(7):1908-16
- The association between caesarean section and asthma or allergic disease continues to challenge.
Acta Paediatr. 2014 Apr;103(4):349-51
- The European Parliament proposal for the new EU General Data Protection Regulation may severely restrict European epidemiological research.
Eur. J. Epidemiol. 2014 Apr;29(4):227-30
- Paternal age at childbearing and offspring psychiatric and academic morbidity.
JAMA Psychiatry 2014 Apr;71(4):432-8
- International trends in lung cancer incidence by histological subtype: adenocarcinoma stabilizing in men but still increasing in women.
Lung Cancer 2014 Apr;84(1):13-22
- Allelic differences between Europeans and Chinese for CREB1 SNPs and their implications in gene expression regulation, hippocampal structure and function, and bipolar disorder susceptibility.
Mol. Psychiatry 2014 Apr;19(4):452-61
- Affinity proteomics reveals elevated muscle proteins in plasma of children with cerebral malaria.
PLoS Pathog. 2014 Apr;10(4):e1004038
- Language and mathematical problems as precursors of psychotic-like experiences and juvenile mania symptoms.
Psychol Med 2014 Apr;44(6):1293-302
- Self-harm in prisons in England and Wales: an epidemiological study of prevalence, risk factors, clustering, and subsequent suicide.
Lancet 2014 Mar;383(9923):1147-54
- Bounds on causal interactions for binary outcomes.
Biometrics 2014 Sep;70(3):500-5
- Radical prostatectomy or watchful waiting in early prostate cancer.
N. Engl. J. Med. 2014 Mar;370(10):932-42
- Time-dependent risk of developing distant metastasis in breast cancer patients according to treatment, age and tumour characteristics.
Br. J. Cancer 2014 Mar;110(5):1378-84
- Patterns of recurrence of postpartum hemorrhage in a large population-based cohort.
Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2014 Mar;210(3):229.e1-8
- Reciprocal duplication of the Williams-Beuren syndrome deletion on chromosome 7q11.23 is associated with schizophrenia.
Biol. Psychiatry 2014 Mar;75(5):371-7
- The authors reply.
Crit. Care Med. 2014 Mar;42(3):e245-6
- Population based nationwide study of hypospadias in Sweden, 1973 to 2009: incidence and risk factors.
J. Urol. 2014 Mar;191(3):783-9
- Serious transport accidents in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and the effect of medication: a population-based study.
JAMA Psychiatry 2014 Mar;71(3):319-25
- Suicide, fatal injuries, and other causes of premature mortality in patients with traumatic brain injury: a 41-year Swedish population study.
JAMA Psychiatry 2014 Mar;71(3):326-33
- Methylome-wide association study of schizophrenia: identifying blood biomarker signatures of environmental insults.
JAMA Psychiatry 2014 Mar;71(3):255-64
- Effects of long-term exposure to air pollution on natural-cause mortality: an analysis of 22 European cohorts within the multicentre ESCAPE project.
Lancet 2014 Mar;383(9919):785-95
- A pooled analysis of waist circumference and mortality in 650,000 adults.
Mayo Clin. Proc. 2014 Mar;89(3):335-45
- The KMO allele encoding Arg452 is associated with psychotic features in bipolar disorder type 1, and with increased CSF KYNA level and reduced KMO expression.
Mol. Psychiatry 2014 Mar;19(3):334-41
- An expression signature at diagnosis to estimate prostate cancer patients' overall survival.
Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2014 Mar;17(1):81-90
- Venous thromboembolism in children with cancer - a population-based cohort study.
Thromb. Res. 2014 Mar;133(3):340-4
- A cautionary note on the use of attributable fractions in cohort studies.
Stat Methods Med Res 2014 Feb;():
- Relative validity of micronutrient and fiber intake assessed with two new interactive meal- and Web-based food frequency questionnaires.
J. Med. Internet Res. 2014 ;16(2):e59
- Joint estimation of isoform expression and isoform-specific read distribution using multisample RNA-Seq data.
Bioinformatics 2014 Feb;30(4):506-13
- A polygenic burden of rare disruptive mutations in schizophrenia.
Nature 2014 Feb;506(7487):185-90
- Risk of esophageal adenocarcinoma decreases with height, based on consortium analysis and confirmed by Mendelian randomization.
Clin. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2014 Oct;12(10):1667-76.e1
- Association of varying number of doses of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine with incidence of condyloma.
JAMA 2014 Feb;311(6):597-603
- A genome-wide association study of anorexia nervosa.
Mol. Psychiatry 2014 Oct;19(10):1085-94
- Premature mortality in patients with epilepsy - Authors' reply.
Lancet 2014 Feb;383(9916):511-2
- Estimating the cure proportion of malignant melanoma, an alternative approach to assess long term survival: a population-based study.
Cancer Epidemiol 2014 Feb;38(1):93-9
- Maternal pre-pregnancy body mass index and offspring attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a population-based cohort study using a sibling-comparison design.
Int J Epidemiol 2014 Feb;43(1):83-90
- A prostate cancer susceptibility allele at 6q22 increases RFX6 expression by modulating HOXB13 chromatin binding.
Nat. Genet. 2014 Feb;46(2):126-35
- Plasma cholesterol-induced lesion networks activated before regression of early, mature, and advanced atherosclerosis.
PLoS Genet. 2014 Feb;10(2):e1004201
- Fine-mapping the HOXB region detects common variants tagging a rare coding allele: evidence for synthetic association in prostate cancer.
PLoS Genet. 2014 Feb;10(2):e1004129
- Linking genetic variants of the mineralocorticoid receptor and negative memory bias: interaction with prior life adversity.
Psychoneuroendocrinology 2014 Feb;40():181-90
- Long term duration of protective effect for HPV negative women: follow-up of primary HPV screening randomised controlled trial.
BMJ 2014 ;348():g130
- Puberty and asthma in a cohort of Swedish children.
Ann. Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2014 Jan;112(1):78-9
- Workers exposed to urban stressors and the effects on antidiuretic hormone secretion.
Clin Ter 2014 ;165(2):e94-9
- Current cervical cancer prevention strategies including cervical screening and prophylactic human papillomavirus vaccination: a review.
Curr Opin Oncol 2014 Jan;26(1):120-9
- Shared and unique genetic and environmental influences on aging-related changes in multiple cognitive abilities.
Dev Psychol 2014 Jan;50(1):152-66
- Evidence for modest familial co-aggregation between dementia and parkinsonism.
Eur. J. Epidemiol. 2014 Jan;29(1):49-56
- A population-based assessment of germline HOXB13 G84E mutation and prostate cancer risk.
Eur. Urol. 2014 Jan;65(1):169-76
- Factors associated with increased risk for dementia in individuals age 80 years or older with congestive heart failure.
J Cardiovasc Nurs ;29(1):82-90
- Motor function and perception in children with neuropsychiatric and conduct problems: results from a population based twin study.
J Neurodev Disord 2014 ;6(1):11
- Klinefelter syndrome and risk of psychosis, autism and ADHD.
J Psychiatr Res 2014 Jan;48(1):128-30
- Binge eating and menstrual dysfunction.
J Psychosom Res 2014 Jan;76(1):19-22
- Evidence that duplications of 22q11.2 protect against schizophrenia.
Mol. Psychiatry 2014 Jan;19(1):37-40
- Familial coaggregation of Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease: systematic review and meta-analysis.
Neuroepidemiology 2014 ;42(2):69-80
- After the flood: resilience among tsunami-afflicted adolescents.
Nord J Psychiatry 2014 Jan;68(1):38-43
- Oppositional defiant- and conduct disorder-like problems: neurodevelopmental predictors and genetic background in boys and girls, in a nationwide twin study.
PeerJ 2014 ;2():e359
- Asthma during pregnancy in a population-based study--pregnancy complications and adverse perinatal outcomes.
PLoS ONE 2014 ;9(8):e104755
- Evaluation of exome sequencing to estimate tumor burden in plasma.
PLoS ONE 2014 ;9(8):e104417
- Differences in gene expression between mouse and human for dynamically regulated genes in early embryo.
PLoS ONE 2014 ;9(8):e102949
- Gastroesophageal reflux in relation to adenocarcinomas of the esophagus: a pooled analysis from the Barrett's and Esophageal Adenocarcinoma Consortium (BEACON).
PLoS ONE 2014 ;9(7):e103508
- Evaluation of an Internet-based monitoring system for influenza-like illness in Sweden.
PLoS ONE 2014 ;9(5):e96740
- Serological assessment for celiac disease in IgA deficient adults.
PLoS ONE 2014 ;9(4):e93180
- Triage of HR-HPV positive women with minor cytological abnormalities: a comparison of mRNA testing, HPV DNA testing, and repeat cytology using a 4-year follow-up of a population-based study.
PLoS ONE 2014 ;9(2):e90023
- Inferring regulatory networks by combining perturbation screens and steady state gene expression profiles.
PLoS ONE 2014 ;9(2):e82393
- Changes in community mobility in older men and women. A 13-year prospective study.
PLoS ONE 2014 ;9(2):e87827
- Breastfeeding and snoring: a birth cohort study.
PLoS ONE 2014 ;9(1):e84956
- Modeling intracellular signaling underlying striatal function in health and disease.
Prog Mol Biol Transl Sci 2014 ;123():277-304
- A unified model for estimating and testing familial aggregation.
Stat Med 2013 Dec;32(30):5353-65
- Sparse partial least-squares regression for high-throughput survival data analysis.
Stat Med 2013 Dec;32(30):5340-52
- Estimating the loss in expectation of life due to cancer using flexible parametric survival models.
Stat Med 2013 Dec;32(30):5286-300
- Splenectomy and the risk of sepsis: a population-based cohort study.
Ann. Surg. 2014 Dec;260(6):1081-7
- Breast cancer risk in opposite-sexed twins: influence of birth weight and co-twin birth weight.
J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2013 Dec;105(23):1833-6
- Integrated molecular portrait of non-small cell lung cancers.
BMC Med Genomics 2013 ;6():53
- Suicide and suicide attempt after a cancer diagnosis among young individuals.
Ann. Oncol. 2013 Dec;24(12):3112-7
- Lifetime body size and prostate cancer risk in a population-based case-control study in Sweden.
Cancer Causes Control 2013 Dec;24(12):2143-55
- Screening preeclamptic cord plasma for proteins associated with decreased breast cancer susceptibility.
Genomics Proteomics Bioinformatics 2013 Dec;11(6):335-44
- Ignoring the matching variables in cohort studies - when is it valid and why?
Stat Med 2013 Nov;32(27):4696-708
- Risk of pancreatic cancer among individuals with hepatitis C or hepatitis B virus infection: a nationwide study in Sweden.
Br. J. Cancer 2013 Nov;109(11):2917-23
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome in an adolescent with CYP2D6 deficiency.
Eur. J. Pediatr. 2014 Dec;173(12):1639-42
- Germline genetic contributions to risk for esophageal adenocarcinoma, Barrett's esophagus, and gastroesophageal reflux.
J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2013 Nov;105(22):1711-8
- Suicide attempts in women with eating disorders.
J Abnorm Psychol 2013 Nov;122(4):1042-56
- Offspring death and subsequent psychiatric morbidity in bereaved parents: addressing mechanisms in a total population cohort.
Psychol Med 2014 Jul;44(9):1879-87
- Aromatase inhibitors for uterine fibroids.
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013 ;(10):CD009505
- The heritability of clinically diagnosed attention deficit hyperactivity disorder across the lifespan.
Psychol Med 2014 Jul;44(10):2223-9
- Autoimmune, neurological, and venous thromboembolic adverse events after immunisation of adolescent girls with quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine in Denmark and Sweden: cohort study.
BMJ 2013 ;347():f5906
- Low-dose aspirin use and cancer characteristics: a population-based cohort study.
Br. J. Cancer 2013 Oct;109(7):1921-5
- Mediation analysis in epidemiology: methods, interpretation and bias.
Int J Epidemiol 2013 Oct;42(5):1511-9
- Cohort profile: The Stockholm Public Health Cohort.
Int J Epidemiol 2013 Oct;42(5):1263-72
- Depression, neuroticism, and urinary incontinence in premenopausal women: a nationwide twin study.
Twin Res Hum Genet 2013 Oct;16(5):977-84
- Sex differences in jealousy: a population-based twin study in Sweden.
Twin Res Hum Genet 2013 Oct;16(5):941-7
- Commentary: coeliac disease and atherosclerosis--hand in hand?
Aliment. Pharmacol. Ther. 2013 Sep;38(5):549-50
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and cancer: a register-based study in Sweden.
Amyotroph Lateral Scler Frontotemporal Degener 2013 Sep;14(5-6):362-8
- Multilocus genetic risk scores for coronary heart disease prediction.
Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 2013 Sep;33(9):2267-72
- Association between gestational diabetes mellitus and subsequent overactive bladder among premenopausal female twins.
BJOG 2013 Sep;120(10):1289-95
- Pancreatic cancer risk after loss of a child: a register-based study in Sweden during 1991-2009.
Am. J. Epidemiol. 2013 Aug;178(4):582-9
- Investigation of six testicular germ cell tumor susceptibility genes suggests a parent-of-origin effect in SPRY4.
Hum. Mol. Genet. 2013 Aug;22(16):3373-80
- Between-within models for survival analysis.
Stat Med 2013 Aug;32(18):3067-76
- Preventing sexual abusers of children from reoffending: systematic review of medical and psychological interventions.
BMJ 2013 ;347():f4630
- Risk of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia in relatives of people with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Br J Psychiatry 2013 Aug;203(2):103-6
- Effect of plasma-to-RBC ratios in trauma patients: a cohort study with time-dependent data*.
Crit. Care Med. 2013 Aug;41(8):1905-14
- The impact of neighbourhood deprivation on adolescent violent criminality and substance misuse: a longitudinal, quasi-experimental study of the total Swedish population.
Int J Epidemiol 2013 Aug;42(4):1057-66
- Cohort Profile: the National Prostate Cancer Register of Sweden and Prostate Cancer data Base Sweden 2.0.
Int J Epidemiol 2013 Aug;42(4):956-67
- Approach temperament, anger, and evaluation: resolving a paradox.
J Pers Soc Psychol 2013 Aug;105(2):285-300
- Validation of asthma and eczema in population-based Swedish drug and patient registers.
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2013 Aug;22(8):850-60
- A statistical model of breast cancer tumour growth with estimation of screening sensitivity as a function of mammographic density.
Stat Methods Med Res 2016 Aug;25(4):1620-37
- Stimulant and non-stimulant attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder drug use: total population study of trends and discontinuation patterns 2006-2009.
Acta Psychiatr Scand 2013 Jul;128(1):70-7
- Clinical depression, antidepressant use and risk of future cardiovascular disease.
Eur. J. Epidemiol. 2013 Jul;28(7):589-95
- Oxidative stress and inflammatory markers in relation to circulating levels of adiponectin.
Obesity (Silver Spring) 2013 Jul;21(7):1467-73
- The observed association between maternal anxiety and adolescent asthma: children of twin design suggest familial effects.
PLoS ONE 2013 ;8(6):e66040
- Two new meal- and web-based interactive food frequency questionnaires: validation of energy and macronutrient intake.
J. Med. Internet Res. 2013 ;15(6):e109
- Electronic screen use and mental well-being of 10-12-year-old children.
Eur J Public Health 2013 Jun;23(3):492-8
- Influence of radiotherapy for the first tumor on aggressiveness of contralateral breast cancer.
Int. J. Cancer 2013 May;132(10):2388-94
- Hormonal and surgical treatments for endometriosis and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer.
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2013 May;92(5):546-54
- Severe head injury and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Amyotroph Lateral Scler Frontotemporal Degener 2013 May;14(4):267-72
- Stage at diagnosis and mortality in women with pregnancy-associated breast cancer (PABC).
Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 2013 May;139(1):183-92
- Genetic determinants of mortality. Can findings from genome-wide association studies explain variation in human mortality?
Hum. Genet. 2013 May;132(5):553-61
- Autism risk across generations: a population-based study of advancing grandpaternal and paternal age.
JAMA Psychiatry 2013 May;70(5):516-21
- The validity of self-initiated, event-driven infectious disease reporting in general population cohorts.
PLoS ONE 2013 ;8(4):e61644
- Temporal trends in mortality from diseases of the circulatory system after treatment for Hodgkin lymphoma: a population-based cohort study in Sweden (1973 to 2006).
J. Clin. Oncol. 2013 Apr;31(11):1435-41
- How valid are Web-based self-reports of weight?
J. Med. Internet Res. 2013 ;15(4):e52
- Quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine effectiveness: a Swedish national cohort study.
J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2013 Apr;105(7):469-74
- Evidence of a causal relationship between adiponectin levels and insulin sensitivity: a Mendelian randomization study.
Diabetes 2013 Apr;62(4):1338-44
- Childbearing and the risk of bladder cancer: a nationwide population-based cohort study.
Eur. Urol. 2013 Apr;63(4):733-8
- The mitochondrial and autosomal mutation landscapes of prostate cancer.
Eur. Urol. 2013 Apr;63(4):702-8
- Body mass index, change in body mass index, and survival in old and very old persons.
J Am Geriatr Soc 2013 Apr;61(4):512-8
- From the periphery to centre stage: de novo single nucleotide variants play a key role in human genetic disease.
J. Med. Genet. 2013 Apr;50(4):203-11
- Anti-TNF-α treatment for pelvic pain associated with endometriosis.
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013 ;(3):CD008088
- How can we make cancer survival statistics more useful for patients and clinicians: an illustration using localized prostate cancer in Sweden.
Cancer Causes Control 2013 Mar;24(3):505-15
- Reply from Authors re: Goutham Vemana, Gerald L. Andriole. Bad Habits May Be Hard to Break. Eur Urol 2013;63:426-7: Changing Habits.
Eur. Urol. 2013 Mar;63(3):427
- A genome-wide assessment of variability in human serum metabolism.
Hum. Mutat. 2013 Mar;34(3):515-24
- Developmental twin study of attention problems: high heritabilities throughout development.
JAMA Psychiatry 2013 Mar;70(3):311-8
- InterLACE: A New International Collaboration for a Life Course Approach to Women's Reproductive Health and Chronic Disease Events.
Maturitas 2013 Mar;74(3):235-40
- Parental schizophrenia and increased offspring suicide risk: exploring the causal hypothesis using cousin comparisons.
Psychol Med 2013 Mar;43(3):581-90
- Research and clinical applications of cancer genome sequencing.
Curr. Opin. Obstet. Gynecol. 2013 Feb;25(1):3-10
- Exome sequencing of prostate cancer supports the hypothesis of independent tumour origins.
Eur. Urol. 2013 Feb;63(2):347-53
- Birthweight discordant female twins and their offspring: is the intergenerational influence on birthweight due to genes or environment?
Hum. Reprod. 2013 Feb;28(2):480-7
- Body mass index across midlife and cognitive change in late life.
Int J Obes (Lond) 2013 Feb;37(2):296-302
- IGEMS: the consortium on Interplay of Genes and Environment across Multiple Studies.
Twin Res Hum Genet 2013 Feb;16(1):481-9
- The Swedish Twin Registry: establishment of a biobank and other recent developments.
Twin Res Hum Genet 2013 Feb;16(1):317-29
- Prospective study of HPV16 viral load and risk of in situ and invasive squamous cervical cancer.
Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2013 Jan;22(1):150-8
- Integrating next-generation sequencing into the diagnostic testing of inherited cancer predisposition.
Clin. Genet. 2013 Jan;83(1):2-6
- Mental illness, suicide and creativity: 40-year prospective total population study.
J Psychiatr Res 2013 Jan;47(1):83-90
- Utilizing twins as controls for non-twin case-materials in genome wide association studies.
PLoS ONE 2013 ;8(12):e83101
- Genetic variants from lipid-related pathways and risk for incident myocardial infarction.
PLoS ONE 2013 ;8(3):e60454
- Mediterranean dietary pattern and risk of breast cancer.
PLoS ONE 2013 ;8(2):e55374
- Genetic and environmental influences on adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder symptoms: a large Swedish population-based study of twins.
Psychol Med 2013 Jan;43(1):197-207