Framtidsrådet at Karolinska Institutet
The mission of the Framtidsrådet at Karolinska Institutet is to strengthen the employer branding by analyzing and reporting on future developments from the perspective of young employees at KI.
Framtidsrådet is an independent council working directly with the University's President that consists of six to eight young KI employees in various professional categories.
Preparing to launch KI-evolution!
Members in Framtidsrådet 2013
- Christina Bäckman, University Administration
- Indira Chivukula, Deptartment of Cell and Molecular Biology
- Ulrika Eriksson, Deptartment of Molecular Medicine and Surgery
- Adina Feldman, Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Jacob Kjell, Department of Neuroscience
- Andreas Nyström, Department of Neuroscience
- Stefan Plantman, Department of Neuroscience
- Douglas Sjöwall, Department of Clinical Neuroscience