We carry interdisciplinary research, produce systematic literature reviews, post graduate training, networking, and education regarding sickness absence, work disability, health, and living conditions.
The group consists of approximately 35 multi professionals who run several large research projects on individual, organizational and societal levels focusing on contemporary problems, often in close cooperation with clinicians and other interested parties.
- Risk factors for absence due to illness or sickness pension
- Consequences of being absent due to illness
- Factors affecting return to work
- Sick-listing practices, e.g. how physicians work with sickness certification issues
- Theory- and method development within the research area
- Psychiatric diseases and sick leave
- Diagnose specific sick leafe
- Traffic injury prevention