Collaboration Between Employer and Employee
Collaboration between employer and employees at Karolinska Institutet should take place through information, dialogue and discussion at the early stages of all decision-making in the departments´ local cooperation groups, where management and employee organisations meet.
The central Cooperation for Development agreement provides the departure points, objectives and policy-basis of KI´s local cooperation agreement.
LIME's Local Cooperation Group/Work Environment Group
- Head of Deptartment
- Pia Hartzell, Head of Administration
- Niklas Juth, Marie Lind, work environment coordinators
- Ronny Sejersen, OFR-representative
- Hannele Moisio, SACO- representative
- Emma Wåhlin/Cormac McGrath, Gender equality and diversity coordinator