The management group is a preparatory body for the vice-chancellor, and for other decision-making bodies at the university.
The management group includes:
- Dean, Board of Higher Education
- Dean, Board of Doctoral Education
- Dean, Board of Research
- University Director
- Deputy Dean of Infrastructure
- Director of Planning
- Director of Communications
- Two student representatives
The management group may appoint experts within various parts of the organisation on secondment, if necessary. The management group meets every second week. The meetings are to follow an agenda that has been distributed to the members before the meeting.