KI Collaboration Portal
KI Career Service runs two separate internship programs. One for PhD-students and one for postdocs and early career researchers.
Projects will be published in connection to a company mingle where the companies and organisations offering projects will be present. The mingle is a good networking opportunity and open for all interested also those not eligile to apply for projects. For the next company mingle check our career activities and register when it is clickable.
For handling all applications KI Career Service uses the KI Collaboration Portal. This platform will enable you to upload your documents and apply for up to 3 projects.
- When you access the platform for the first time you have to open an account. With this account you apply for the projects separately by clicking the projects in the list below.
- If you want to access KI Collaboration Portal to re-view your applications click HERE
- If you have applied for a job (or internship) at Karolinska Institutet previously, use your existing account. NOTE: make sure to change in the drop down menue ( next to your name in the frame) from Karolinska Institutet to Karolinska Institutet Collaboration Portal in order to see the projects.
- Make sure that your CV, that you upload, is tailored for each project to improve your chances of being selected.
- Companies will get access to the platform for reviewing applications. They can only see applicants applying for their own projects.
- Companies will contact selected applicants for interviews (telephone, Skype or IRL)
- Finally, KI Career Service will inform the candidate selected for the project.
KI Collaboration portal
Application is closed.