KI Access cards in ANA 8
The access card is important in order for you to work in Laboratory of the Future ANA 8.
You will need the access card in order to:
- access any of the floors (both via footbridge and lift A)
- work in certain special laboratories
- use our meeting room, which is behind a locked barrier
- access certain personal containers in the office assigned to you, which are locked using the card
- enter your office (at present, the offices are locked by key, but once the procurement is complete, every office will be fitted with a code reader).
- If your card has a barcode on the back, it must be replaced.
- If you are employed by the county council and affiliated with KI, you must have a KI access card in order to enter the premises of ANA 8. The hospital access card will not work.
- If you are new and need an access card, contact your department.
- If you need help coding the boxes which are locked by access card, contact your department; there are individuals in each department tasked with providing assistance in these matters.