Nicholson Lecture 2017
Welcome to the Nicholson Lecture 2017 at Karolinska Institutet.
- Welcome Anders Gustafsson, Dean of Research, Karolinska Institutet
- Introduction of Nicholson Lecturer 2017 by Per-Olof Berggren, Professor of Experimental Endocrinology, Karolinska Institutet
- Nicholson Lecture 2017: Leptin Physiology, Pathophysiology and the Neural Control of Feeding Behavior by Professor Jeffrey M. Friedman, Nicholson Lecturer 2017, Rockefeller University
- Questions from the Audience
- Closing Remarks by Anders Gustafsson, Dean of Research, Karolinska Institutet
Refreshments will be served outside the auditorium after the lecture. Please register here for the lecture (latest by October 26, 2017)
Read more about the collaboration with The Rockefeller University.
Contact person: Johanna Diehl