KI Facility Expo 2017
For the first time, a university-wide research facility fair is being arrenged at Karolinska Institutet – the KI Facility Expo 2017. The fair is an excellent opportunity to meet with representatives of KI-affiliated research facilities, all gathered in the same place, and to find out how they might be of help in your research.
Karolinska Institutet has a wide range of research facilities, providing service, recourses and competence to academic research in Sweden. These facilities were all founded to meet the needs of the university’s own researchers, and they are under constant development to provide the latest techniques and knowledge within their fields of expertise.
Selecton of Exhibitors:
- Biosafety Level 3 Facility (BSL3)
- Biostatistics Core Facility
- Chemical Biology Consortum Sweden (CBCS)
- Core Facility for Germ Free Research (CFGR)
- High Throughput Genome Engineering Facility
- Clinical Proteomics Mass Spectrometry
- iPS Core Facility
- Karolinska Center for Transgene Technology
- KI Innovaton Support 4U
- Live Cell Imaging Facility
- Morphological Phenotype Analysis (FENO)
- Mutaton Analysis Facility (MAF)
- Protein Science Facility
- Swedish Twin Registry
- Zebrafish Core Facility
The fair is free of charge for visitors – no registration is required. Presentations in the speaker's corner throughout the event.
The KI Facility Expo is hosted by the iPS Core Facility at KI, with support from the Board of Research. A full program will be presented later in January 2017.
Malin Kele, iPS Core Facility
Anna Falk, iPS Core Facility