I am currently an Assistant Professor at the Division of Clinical Geriatrics. I have a PhD in Biomedicine by the University of Barcelona.
• 2017 - Present. Assistant Professor, Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society Department, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
• 2012 – 2017. Postdoctoral Fellow, Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society Department, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
• 2008 – 2012. PhD Student in the group of Prof. Carme Junque, University of Barcelona.
• 2006 – 2008. Master in Neurosciences, University of Barcelona.
• 2000 – 2006. Degree in Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, University of Barcelona.
I am working with structural MRI, functional MRI and diffusion tensor imaging in patients with Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease. My current projects are focused on the assessment of brain connectivity and network topology in preclinical and clinical stages of these disorders.