The HR function is responsible for giving support to the department in HR questions, that covers:
- Manager and employee support (that covers employees, scholarships holders, guest researchers etc.)
- Labor law
- Employment and contracts (for employees, not scholarships)
- Recruitment, hiring and staffing
- Introduction and termination
- Redundancy and adaption
- Competence maintenance
- Performance management dialog
- Salaries: statistics, yearly salary review, negotiations with union
- Sick leave and rehabilitation planning
- Leave: leave of absence, vacation, parental leave etc.
- Working environment; social and organizational working environment, code of conduct
- Health promotion and occupational health care - Previa
- Equal treatment
- KIMKAT administration, KI email accounts and associations
- Primula web
- Access cards to the MBB buildings
Emma is a members in the equal treatment group and in the local MBB co-determination group.
Questions regarding pension is handled by SPV: 060-18 76 00, email@example.com
Emma gives support to the following research divisions; Biochemistry, Biomaterials, Chemistry II, Genome biology, LCBKI, Molecular metabolismand Translational medicine and chemical biology.