I am a Specialist of Infectious Diseases since 2009, subspecialized in HIV and Hepatitis C. I am currently working as a Senior Consultant at the Department of Infectious Diseases, Västmanland County Hospital Västerås. I joined Sönnerborg HIV research group, Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institutet Huddinge in 2012 and registered as PhD-student in 2014.
• PhD courses in Biostatistics at Karolinska Institutet; Biostatistics I: Introduction for epidemiologists (2015), Biostatistics II: Logistic regression for epidemiologists (2016).
• PhD courses in Epidemiology at Karolinska Institutet: Epidemiology I: Introduction to epidemiology (2015), Infectious Disease Epidemiology (2016), Epidemiology III: Analysis and Interpretation of Epidemiological Data (2017).
• Courses in HIV/Infectious Diseases: EACS HIV Summer Scool, France 2016.
• Other PhD courses at Karolinska Institutet: Present your research (2014). Infections and Cancer/Tumour Virology (2016).
Year 2000, University Medical degree, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linköping University, Sweden.
My PhD-project focuses on register-based epidemiology regarding HPV-related cancer-development in women living with HIV. Using linkage of the Swedish National HIV Register (InfCareHIV), The Swedish Population register and the Swedish National Cervical Screening Registry we look at incidence and risk factors of cervical precancer among women living with HIV with particular focus on migrants.
Teaching the course "Research methods and evidence based medicine" Uppsala University, Spring 2015, 2016, 2017.
Academic honors, awards and prizes
Nordic HIV 2014. Best Abstract award. “High incidence of high-grade cervical neoplasia among women with HIV in Sweden".
• 2017. Oral presentation of abstract at HIV & Hepatitis Nordic 2017 in Stockholm • 2017. Poster abstract at, HPV 2017 Conference in Kapstaden, South Africa. • 2016. Oral presentation of abstract at HIV & Hepatitis Nordic 2016 in Stockholm • 2015. Speaker at “The 2nd Nordic Meeting on Women living with HIV” on “Monitoring HPV and cervical dysplasia in the Nordics”. • 2014. Oral presentation of abstract at “Infektionsveckan” in Gävle, • 2014. Oral presentation of abstract at Swedish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology Conference, Stockholm. • 2013. Poster abstract. European AIDS Conference 2013 Brussels