Loading profile information...
Areas of responsibility
- Responsible for financial reporting to EU
- Responsible for financial reporting to NIH
- Responsible for financial reporting to US Army
- Responsible contact person for contracts at MEB and contacts with the legal function and Grants Office
- Responsible for all budget templates, general budget motivations and other application documents for all funding agencies
- Responsible for checking and approving of all budgets at MEB no matter which funding agency and what amount
- Responsible for administrative and financial project management in COGS (FP7 coordinator project)
Working tasks in short
- Make or check financial reports to EU, NIH, US Army and other funding agencies.
- Counseling and/or information to researcher before applying regarding rules, budgets, etc.
- Make project budgets and do project follow-ups
- Keep updated on rules and routines for different applications including what regulations during negotiations and/or the contract phase and financial reporting.
- Make requisitions for different funding agencies.
- Safety representative, equal opportunities representative, and union representative (ST)
Loading publication list...