Doctoral thesis defence: Michaela Kilander
Frizzled as a G protein-coupled receptor: the role of disheveled and G proteins for signal specification
Associate Professor Stephane Angers, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, Canada.
Thesis examination committee
- Professor Nico Dantuma, Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Karolinska Institutet
- Professor Tommy Andersson, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Karolinska Institutet
- Professor Barbara Cannon, The Wenner-Gren Institute, Stockholm University.
Docent Gunnar Schulte, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Karolinska Institutet.
- Professor Rune Toftgård, Department of Biosciences and Nutrition, Karolinska Institutet.
- Doctor Vitezslav Bryja, Institute of Experimental Biology, Masaryk University, Czech Republic.