For MBB staff
Information for staff at MBB.
Administration and web
- Booking system for MBB’s lecture and meeting rooms at Scheele’s väg 2, 3rd floor. If you need access to the booking system, please contact Chad Tunell.
- The PA web is used for application regarding care of sick children, leave of absence and specification of salary. Employees that do not have standard vacation (technical personal) can apply for vacation in the PA web.
- Leave due to illness is reported by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you return to work, register in PA web from what date you are back.
- To get help with updates of the MBB website, please contact Tabea Kemna.
KI employee benefits
- KI offers employees and scholarship-funded doctoral and postdoctoral students telephone counselling. The support includes both work-related and private matters, for example relationship problems, legal matters or personal finances. You are entitled to up to three counselling calls per case/situation. The number is 0200 - 21 63 00. There is also a web-app which you can download to your mobile phone.
- KI health promotion includes e.g. group training classes, events, health promotion reimbursement and health promotion hour.
KI rules, regulations and information
- Travel regulations
- Representation rules (pdf, in Swedish)
- Information on payment of salary
- Information for international staff
13 Aug 2017
Se2017 - 200 Years of Selenium ResearchToday we know that selenium has a wide range of important functions in nature, and to celebrate 200 Years of Selenium Research an international selenium conference will be held at Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm on August 13-17, 2017. The conference will cover all fields of current selenium...
1 Sep 2017