Education and courses
MedStat is responsible for the basic statistic courses in postgraduate education at Karolinska Institutet.
Courses autumn 2016 - Basic Course in Medical Statistics (all three will be in English):
- Face-to-face 1383 between 3rd - 14th of October (it is a TBL-course = Team-Based-Learning)
- Distance course 2609 between 17th - 28th of October
- Distance course 2609 between 28th of November - 9th of December
Continuation course autumn 2016 - the course will be in English:
- Course 2858 Longitudinal data analysis - classical and modern statistical methods between 7th - 18th of November
Courses spring 2017 - Basic Course in Medical Statistics (all three will be in English):
- Distance course 2609 between 13th - 24th of February
- Face-to-face 1383 between 6th - 17th of March (it is a TBL-course = Team-Based-Learning)
- Distance course 2609 between 8th - 19th of May
Continuation course spring 2017 - the course will be in English:
- Course 2738 Intermediate Medical Statistics: Regression models between 27th of March - 7th of April
The application period is now open for courses spring 2017.
Application period is open between 14th of October until 15th of November.
Information about the courses, please look at the Catalogue Courses on Doctoral Level.
Statistical Software and Licenses
KI currently has site licenses for the following 3 statistics programs and 1 Select Agreement:
- Statistica (Select agreement)
For more information use the link: