Department of Medical Statistics - Medstat - is a division at LIME involved in teaching, assignments and research in the field of medical statistics.
MedStat is a self financing group of statisticians offering a wide range of data analysis, consultancy and training in all areas of medical statistics.
We have acquired considerable experience in diverse application areas since our formation over 35 years ago.
The MedStat group also follows and evaluates novel statistical methods by participating in international conferences and courses. The aim is thereby to explain and introduce new as well as old methods.
The MedStat group is a member in Svenska statistikfrämjandet.
The MedStat group can offer the following kinds of statistical services:
- Application-oriented courses in elementary or advanced statistical procedures.
- Data-management and design of data entry procedures.
- Consultancy relating to design and statistical evaluation of medical experiments and clinical trials.
- Consultancy and training relating to statistical computer software.
- On demand seminars and lectures covering special topics can be arranged.
Address: Medical Statistics Unit (MedStat) Departement of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics (LIME), Karolinska Institutet, SE-171 77 STOCKHOLM, Sweden
Phone: +46 (0)8 524 800 00
Visiting Address: Widerströmska huset, Tomtebodavägen 18A, floor 3, Karolinska Institutet, Campus North Solna
Head of the Unit: Eva Hagel
Phone number: +46(0)8 524 865 03
Email address: MedStat Unit