Open Scientific Seminar Series: Single oral dose of tramadol in healthy volunteers..
OPEN SCIENTIFIC SEMINAR SERIES - Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Laboratory Medicine
"Single oral dose of tramadol in healthy volunteers: comparative study of the pharmacokinetics of exhaled breath, oral fluid and venous plasma samples"
Markus R Meyer, Postdoc PhD
Olof Beck, Professor
Staffan Rosenborg, MD PhD
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Laboratory Medicine, KI and Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Karolinska University Hospital
Aims with Open Scientific Seminars in Clinical Pharmacology:
- Learn about science and train scientific methods in a fun way
- Train staff and scientists interested in research methods and to present, discuss and collaborate in research
- Form strong multidisciplinary research discussions and collaborations within and outside the department
- Provide new insights and knowledge about important research breakthroughs, good science and society trends of importance for clinical pharmacological research
- Provide a forum for research discussions across groups, clinics and interests
- Aim for providing our research seminars across distances
- Maintain and create new collaborative partnerships and research projects within and outside Clinical Pharmacology Stockholm