Karolinska Institutet Mouse Models (KIMM) is a core facility umbrella offering production, phenotype analyses, archiving of mouse mutants and experimental platforms to understand the role of genes and the microbiota.
Services provided at KIMM
- Production and breeding of mouse mutants
- Phenotyping of mouse mutants
- Archiving of mouse strains
- Research with germ-free mice
- Ultrasound-guided in utero injection
- Animal quarantine at the Import Portal
- Open access of animals with uncertain health status.
Click the links to read more about each service and to submit enquiries online.
The main core of KIMM is located in the new Wallenberg laboratory facility on Solna Campus, Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm. Other facilities within KIMM are located on Karolinska Institutet's Campus Flemingsberg and on the premises of the Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm.
Please see Contact KIMM