How will I get my dream job after graduation?
How does the mind of a recruiter work? Here is an opportunity to find out...
The first job after graduation can be the trickiest job to get. Many companies requires previous experience and that is something what newly graduated often lack. During this seminar we will talk about how you can improve your chances to stand out from the crowd.
This event is mainly targetting students and PhD students but all intersted are welcome.
We will discuss topics like:
- How is the life science and technology industry influenced by the present work market in Sweden?
- How can I build up a more attractive CV?
- What are the do’s and don’ts in CV writing?
- What should you think about when you have your initial contact with a possible recruiter?
- Two recruiters view of a perfect interview and a perfect candidate.
Britta Granath and Maria Lönn are working as Consultant Managers and work with recruitment to the life Science Sector in Stockholm. Both have a background in Scientific Research.
Contact person: Emma Hägg