How will I get my dream job?
Tap into the brains of two recruiters from Dfind, Britta Granath and Linnea Edvardsson. And grab the opportunity to get feedback on your CV.
Ask questions on CVs, do’s and don’ts, interview skills and what a recruiter and the job market is actually looking for in a candidate.
In the seminar they will cover topics like::
- How is the life science and technology industry influenced by the present work market in Sweden?
- How can I build up a more attractive CV?
- What are the do’s and don’ts in CV writing?
- What should you think about when you have your initial contact with a possible recruiter?
- Two recruiters view of a perfect interview and a perfect candidate.
Extra offer - personal CV feedback
After the seminar 24 people will be offered the possibility to get personal CV feedback from the recruiters. If you would like to register sign up HERE. It is first come first serve. If you are selected you will recieve information on how to submit your CV. You will be assigned a 10 minute slot between 13.30-14.30, so you need to be available and present at the venue.
This career activity is part of a series of events preparing you for the career fair "Careers in Health and Life Science Expo" March 7, under the label of "Maximise your CHaSE experience". Read more about the career fair and register at www.chasesthlm.se.
Contact person: Emma Hägg