Invitation to present pre-commercial cancer research project
Invitation to present pre-commercial cancer research project, oncology start-ups or licensing opportunities to pharma industry and potential investors.
- Promote your project
- Get feedback from the audience that can direct your research in the right commercial direction
- Get new contacts
A review group consisting of oncology experts and technology transfer office representatives will select up to 12 projects out of the incoming proposals to present a pitch at Nordic Life Science Days in Stockholm 7-9 September 2014.
Criteria to be met;
- Oncology related project (Rx or Dx)
- Research conducted at a Nordic academic institution
- Proof of principle demonstrated
- Ambition to create a start-up or license out within the next 1-2 years
Proposals should be a maximum 2 page synopsis covering a short description of the technology and IPR situation, development status and planned project milestones over the next 2 years, description of product, intended use and target market.
Proposals to be submitted by May 19 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.orgQuestions can be directed to: Olav Steinnes, telephone +47 900 51 219